For our team we are looking for a
Mechatronics technician for precision assembly (m/f/d)
Your field of activity:
- Support in the assembly and integration of space components.
- Documentation of assembly, integration, test (AIT) processes and results
- Supporting functional tests (verification) and documenting the results
- Completed technical vocational training (e.g. as a mechatronics technician, industrial mechanic, communications electronics technician or comparable)
- Relevant work experience, preferably in an aerospace environment
- Profound knowledge of soldering and its practical implementation
- Profound knowledge of mechanics and sound technical understanding
- Practical experience in measurement technology (mechanical/electrical) with measurement data acquisition, -analysis and evaluation
- Basic knowledge of ECSS standards is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills as well as independent and structured way of working
- High quality awareness
- Good knowledge of English is advantageous
You can expect an environment in which team-oriented work is a priority. During the induction phase, you can rely on the know-how and experience of your colleagues, who will also be happy to support you in getting to know your field of activity quickly and comprehensively.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your documents to:
Astro- und Feinwerktechnik Adlershof GmbH
or by mail to: arbeit[at]astrofein.com