Working student electronics development (m/f/d)
Your field of activity:
- Support of hardware development for space applications
- Carrying out tests and evaluating measurement and simulation results
- Automation of data evaluations
- Maintenance of electronics databases
- Design of circuits and auxiliaries
- a matriculation in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer engineering or physics
- first experiences in circuit design/simulation/layout
- knowledge of electrical components and materials
- knowledge of ECAD tools (e.g. Altium Designer, Eagle)
- programming skills (e.g.: C/C++, LabVIEW)
- confident English, both written and spoken
The ability to work in a team, an independent and effective way of working as well as a sense of responsibility are taken for granted, as well as relevant knowledge of the common Microsoft Office tools.
You can expect an environment in which team-oriented work is in the foreground. During the familiarization phase, you can rely on the know-how and experience of your colleagues, who will also be happy to support you in getting to know your field of activity quickly and comprehensively.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Please send your documents to
Astro- und Feinwerktechnik Adlershof GmbH
oder per Mail an: arbeit[at]astrofein.com