Put the finishing touches on our parts. For our team we are looking for a
Employee for Finish / Assembly (m/f/d)
Your field of activity:
- manual finishing of turned and milled parts
- Fine soldering, painting and gluing
- Assembly of individual parts and subassemblies according to drawings
- Glass bead blasting
- Parts cleaning
- A completed apprenticeship as a toolmaker, industrial mechanic, precision mechanic, precision optician or a comparable qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Several years of experience in handling sensitive parts
- Diligence, cleanliness, ability to work in a team and reliability
- Ability to work in a team, an independent way of working and high quality awareness
- Performance-related and fair payment
- Further training opportunities
- eGood transport connections in Berlin-Adlershof
You can expect an environment in which team-oriented work is a priority. During the induction phase, you can rely on the know-how and experience of your colleagues, who will also be happy to support you in getting to know your field of activity quickly and comprehensively.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your documents to:
Astro- und Feinwerktechnik Adlershof GmbH
or by e-mail to: arbeit[at]astrofein.com