Test Engineer for Environmental Simulation (m/f/d)
Your field of activity:
- Developing technical solutions for vibration tests, pyroshock tests, thermal-vacuum tests and special tasks in dialogue with the customer
- Preparation of quotations and calculations
- Preparing, setting up and carrying out tests
- Analysis and documentation of results
- A technical/college education in the technical field, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or physical engineering
- Experience in performing mechanical tests and/or thermal tests
- Experience in leading employees in a team
- Very good technical understanding
- Knowledge of the operation of test apparatus, vacuum systems and peripheral equipment
- Knowledge of relevant aerospace requirements
- MATLAB and FEM knowledge is an advantage
- Organized and careful way of working
- Confident spoken and written English
- Assertiveness and ability to work in a team
We place particular value on a high sense of responsibility and a hands-on mentality.
ou can expect an environment in which team-oriented work is a priority. During the familiarization phase, you can rely on the know-how and experience of your colleagues, who will also be happy to support you in quickly and comprehensively getting to know your field of activity.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Please send your documents to:
Astro- und Feinwerktechnik Adlershof GmbH
or by mail to: arbeit[at]astrofein.com