Test Engineer for Environmental Simulation (m/f/d)
Your field of activity:
- Calculation and preparation of quotations for vibration tests, pyroshock tests, thermal-vacuum tests in dialogue with customers
- Preparation, set-up and execution of tests on behalf of the customer
- Analysis and documentation of results
- Ensuring costs, quality and deadlines in the orders
- EA technical/college education in the technical field, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or physical engineering
- Experience in performing mechanical tests (shaker) and thermal tests
- Very good technical understanding
- Knowledge of the operation of test apparatus, vacuum systems and peripheral equipment
- Knowledge of relevant aerospace requirements (not required)
- MATLAB and FEM knowledge is an advantage (not required)
- Organized and careful way of working
- Confident spoken and written English
- Assertiveness, perseverance and ability to work in a team
We place particular value on a high sense of responsibility and a hands-on mentality.
ou can expect an environment in which team-oriented work is a priority. During the familiarization phase, you can rely on the know-how and experience of your colleagues, who will also be happy to support you in quickly and comprehensively getting to know your field of activity.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Please send your documents to:
Astro- und Feinwerktechnik Adlershof GmbH
oder per Mail an: arbeit[at]astrofein.com